Medico-Legal Reporting- Civil & Criminal Cases
Dr Jain has extensive expertise in writing medico-legal report in both civil and criminal cases for the Courts in the United Kingdom, as well occupational health report for employers and other professional organization. He is now working with solicitor firms writing report for Court in Bangalore, India.
- Preparation of report following assessment of plaintiff claiming compensatory damages resulting from accident or injury (on behalf of either the plaintiff or the defendant).
- Psychiatric report in criminal cases, where in the offender is suspected of suffering from mental disorder.
- Provision of an opinion for a hospital Trust or patient with reference to an allegation of medical or nursing negligence.
- Provision of evidence of good psychiatric practice in suits involving medical practitioners.
- Report to an inquiry following serious incident involving patient or hospital.
- Attendance at the Court as expert or professional witness.
- Second opinion on diagnosis and management of individual’s illness.